Friday, December 26, 2008

spent christmas with some nice christians


Hi y'all, I spent Christmas with real live Christians!
Makes sense since it is their thing and all.
I went to a small town in Oregon and visited with my girlfriend's family.
O's parent came and got us in this big truck and drove us through crazy weather conditions to the house she grew up in. I really have taken a shine to her whole family.
One of the older ones asked about my religion, I didn't have the time of balls to tell him anything about the raging paganism that has been my personal religion since 4th grade.
Back then both my parents were catholic, I guess it "didn't take" with me because I wasn't buying it. Catholicism didn't have the ring of truth to me. I knew the answer was going to be simple like the morning sun.
I studied Anglo Saxon history as well as Hispanic lore and decided pagan earth religion was the most clear, honest and passive.
I can enjoy anyone gathered to concentrate...no matter what they call it.
Her fam is as charming and wonderful as she.
They were so nice to me I GOT PRESENTS!
I'm older than both her parents and they got me socks, underwear and called us "Kids" it was funny.
I'm so glad to be accepted by nice folks; I think they know that thier daughter is well taken care of and really loved.
Maybe thats my present to them.

After the service we went down stairs and had MARIMBA TIME!!





When it was all done they drove us home, what a great time!

For no reason at all I made it so if you click the above title...it's a video of The Assassination of the Yugoslavian king Alexander.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.