Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No Smoking in bars !

This is your lungs on second hand smoke.

YAAAAAAAAAAY!
This really opens up the venues I can work in Portland, I used to charge hazard pay to work a bar gig.
Now I can go to rock n roll shows again without my body getting so sick that it starts manufacturing it's own cheese.
Word on the street is that lots of folks are smoking Canadian and U.K. tobacco in the wake of news filtering out that a third of the American Name brand cigg's filling is newspaper soaked in "Brown Wash".
I was so happy to quit and stop the money flow to some of the countries biggest home grown killers...the tobacco/government consortium.
Your death is their industry!
Quitting did involve me willing myself so sick I couldn't smoke for a week.
I needed that "Cold Turkey Time" to get ahead of the kick.

It wasn't easy to dump the monkey.
Here is where I was on another new year...this Jan.4th or so I will be two years off the butts.
I don't sound like very long but it seems like a whole chapter or three distant from this part of the story.
I can honestly say that this has been one of the best months in the best year of my long ass life so far.
Every day I think about how lucky I am to still be alive.
NUX VOMICA is your friend in quitting, so is weed (if you eat it, I had to quit eating weed when it made me too crazy so be careful.

Nows your chance friends! I'm behind ya!, kick the habit!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.