Thursday, November 06, 2008

yeah, comedy is hard, eat honey!

It's easy to make people laugh, just try and flush your foot down the toilette and people will laugh at you...now, will they pay you to do that?
Not usually, no, they won't usually pay you to be a moron, those jobs are rare, most of the time you have to have talent and or skill to add to your stupid human tricks.
I get a good wage as a clown but it mostly goes to my children's upkeep and I have to do other things to make my own money.
As most of you know, I am a self starter, I build empires and watch them crash, I invest in things and start buissness when that isn't panning out, I'm not afraid to dig ditches, I busk, I have sold dog treats for many years all over the north west and sold a lot of my art work.
I like to make money because it buys time to concentrate on skill building and money equals spending time with my kids and girlfriend,the biggest joy of my life.
My motto is...
"You won't full fill your dreams by making some one else's dream come true."so I work for myself...always have, you should too.
Here is the company I'm investing in this season...HONEY!

I have some friends, bumpkins really, who live near Mt.St.Helens, a nice community of really giving people, they keep Bees!

Here is what I'm offering you; BAD ASS Honey!!!!
three kinds
Spearmint
Black Berry
St.Helens Flowers

The spearmint flavor bakes off and keeps baked goods moist.
There are mad health benefits to honey, as you may know, but did you know that local honey helps your body fight local flu bugs?
So email me if you want to fork over $14 a quart and I'll get it to you quick.
FRESH HONEY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.