Thursday, November 20, 2008

what a ride last tue.

Olive and I woke up and decided to cruze the house bike up to North Portland to see Nathan (the circus GIZMO guy)B. he is a hell of a guy.
It was the first time she had ever gone the full way with me, the house and lots of miles to cover.
It was a wild ride at best and we had so much fun crossing Portland and meeting new people all along the way.
Once there , we hung out in his lab, cooked food and went through old circus stuff and fotos.
We had a nice evening in the house bike watching movies and cuddling.
Next day it was Rumpspankers cafe for coffee and waffles, then off to head back to deep South East.
Nathan had built new parts for the rigging system of the house bike while we stood around talking and it worked great.
I let Olive buy the breakfast this time because I had run out of money.
I usually dont let her buy anything (I want her to save her dough) but it was pissing her off not to be able to pitch in.
I always have more than a couple of nickles to rb together but I spent a bundle on getting my two kids good, new rain boots, a bull whip, and a pink monkey costume.
I was glad to go broke on that mission.
When we got to Olive's house Maya was there and we decided to have a feast, we got lots of raw foods and some dark chocolate from the grocery store.
This gave me an idea, we melted the chocolate in a bowl and I took Olive's shirt off.
We put lots of hot, melted, chocolate on her breasts.
There came a delema that none of us had thought of...that stuff needs to "set up" to become a choco bikini, it was dripping all over.
She went outside in the cold night and breezed her boobs, ...no workie!
Then we took a chair and she put her boobs in the freezer EUREEKA!
Maya and I had a blast licking the chocolate off and then it was all about showering, that stuff was sticky, sticky fun from heaven.We have been together every day for months having great times and creating memories of a life time.
I wish I had a camera working for that event.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.