Sunday, November 16, 2008

went to Sandy OR.

Met the "rents" in Sandy of Olive, my partner.
I can see how my girl is so attractive, her whole fam was awesome and stunning.
I don't think I would want to live in Sandy, it's quiet there, I hate that...a loud ass like me can't make any money in a sleepy town, not after "opening nite" anyway.
Rule is, freak show can only do well in a small town the first few nights, a circus can wear out its welcome quick.
Last night the town came out to the local high school to see "Annie get your gun".
She had three siblings in the show and it was COOOL!
Theydid it up, I think anyone should go to Sandy and see the kids tell the true story in musical form.
The parents were nice and kind, they had an open mind about the man thier kid brought home that was as old as them.We all ate Lasagna together and got to know eachother.
We love each other in the end thats all that counts.
She likes being respected and learning my secrets, I like that she has no baggage, don't drink or smoke and won't let go of me.
We decided that we Really like each other, we may create a new last name for ourselves...been playin with the name Abdomin.
I went to Hawthorne street to get a meeting the rents suit, it was $45, then I went to my girl's work and busked outside for a few hours to get the money back, it was dead.
I didn't mind the slump, I had a lot on my mind, I played banjo and hid when people walked by, 5 or 10 bucks isn't gonna change my night one way or another.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.