Saturday, November 22, 2008

post from a few months ago

Thats a miracle, people in Portland are too cool!
I was at the Bellmont street fair busking, made a good amount of cash, that was good.
I opened my house bike for people to see, just for fun.
I talked to the local Land Use Commisioner, he had NO problem with me living in my house bike.
Thats the cool thing about Portland, I was at a street party talking to two local commisioners, one was on a bike
and the other fella was removing Street Closed Signs.
They want to call me soon, I guess to help them educate the neighborhood about the Electrical Sub Station thats on Belmont.
The power company plans to buy the three houses that stand next to it and make the station much bigger.
Theres nothing anyone can do about it, I wonder what they want me to do for them.
When the new sub station is built, I bet I could pop popcorn on it's fence.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.