Monday, November 17, 2008

I will!I willl I will!

Show full header
would you like to perform at CHERVONA B-day party, Nov29 Sat, Alberta Pub?

Dingo!

We are putting a big celebration of Chervona's 2 year birthday and 1 year
anniversary of Chervona Night Party at Alberta Public House on Nov 29th
Saturday.
We'd love to invite you to the celebration and couse you were a part of it
last year and to have you perform a number on stage for everybody.
A simplified version of your group or solo act is great too. We'll try to
arrange stage that it would have drums and amps and microphones for all the
guests to share.
Just let me know what you need. We have 2 headliners for that nigh:
Trashcan Joe (who started it with us 1 year ago on Nov 29 of 2007) and
Chervona that will play 2 sets.
We'll have time for casual celebration and guests performances from 8-10
pm.

Please let me know if you 'd like to perform, so we put you on the flyer or
if you 'd just like to come and have a great time with your band members
and us, so we can put you on the guest list
.
Please contact me before next week Wednesday, so we can finish flyer soon
and put it all over the city.
Thank you!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.