Sunday, November 02, 2008

boring night

I spent the night sans girlfriend,...baaaaaah!
She had to work and I had to move house, too bad for us.
We havn't spent a night apart in a long time, it sucked we share a very hot fire, close passion and incredible love affair.
She has ruined woman for me and I ruined men for her...I love it.
I did have some fun, I sat in my house bike and listened to the rain heavilly hit my roof, I contemplated the warmth of my home and the fragility of life.
The human body is fragile, so is my house bike, somehow we trudge on through the bean mud and the rain.
I prayed for a sick friend that I miss a lot, she takes good care of herself and I'm sure she will be fine.
I prayed for the punk house thats dealing with ownership of a collective house now.
I prayed for Muddy Waters Coffee House, they too went throught changes.
Last Thursday night as I was clowning for the crowds, the employees quietly negotiated with the owner in the back of the shop.
Muddy Waters is now a worker owned collective, out of the buissnes world and into the hands of the community.
Four of the employees are working almost for free throwing most of thier wages back into the collective and living on tips.
Now
In the same month,the punk house and the coffee shop in my life have broken free of "The Man" and are the property of the "People".
Myself, I'm looking twards N.E.Alberta street for my golden goose, I have always been a "Free Agent"(save for the ten year marrage to C.J.)I'm only wanting for a castle.
Funny, I prayed for everyone else from my exgirlfriend's mom in Alaska to my own mom in Texas but forgot to pray for a castle Keep.
Maybe you can pray for me.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Hi Dingo it's me Jake's friend Wendy. I lost the email you sent with a address. I could send the disk of pictures to Muddy Waters coffie shop if you want? Sorry Im so lame with mail but yes I do have a disk of Jake Party Pic's for you and I do want you to be part of the event next year if your willing? It's on Aug 8th 09. So send me yet another email with a address or I have friends in S.E. or Down Town I could send them to and you could pick them up?