Monday, October 20, 2008

What I ate in the House Bike this week:

2.5 gallons of milk
5lb carrots, loaf of wheat bread, about 30 cups coffee, 2 ice cream cones, 2 subway sandwiches (one on Powel and 52nd, nice crew but the bread SUCKED, one on Hawthorne and 3? Nice crew and the sandwich rocked).
Someone owed me $20 a long time ago, she saw me on the street and kicked me down that was cool!
Now back in the black, O and I went into the Paradox café and had $20 worth of pancakes and some Miso soup, holy crapola, that put me back to zero but it was worth it!
I had a plate of three Buckwheat cakes and she ordered two corn cakes.
When the wait-staffer brought the plates we were amazed, they were HUGE, too much to eat.
Next time we visit the Paradox, we will just get one plate and share.
Went to Safeway last night,
Snow Peas!
Raisins, French bread, some apples, some cold cuts.
It was cheap and I can eat it all raw, I love raw food, I love real food.
Food For Less and a supermarket near Foster and 67th have really cheap food but it’s really bad for you.
Sugar and salt in everything, if I didn’t know that the People want it, I would think they were trying to poison folks.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.