Monday, October 20, 2008

I have invited a couple of musicians Ezza, and Geioff to join my in a musical production

, they did so well last night I HAVE to work with them Ezza is a song bird and Geoff and I may write up some nice speed metal Christmas songs,
Geoff served us up some “Bohemian Rhapsody from Queen during a show last week, he had been threatening me with that number for weeks.
I said “Yew aint playin no Bo Rap fool, that song is HARD to pull off.”
He claimed he could do it and BAM! He had the rafters shaking with voices as he got the entire crowd to sing along loudly, it was amazing, they were great, they were awful.
That got me sold on him as my next showbiz partner.
I think Geoff is hungry, talented and stupid enough to join my works
We just have to write up some good parody-metal-christmas songs.

No comments: