Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Frenzy


I was looking to chock my wheels on the old house bike, what is chocking?
I needed some stuff to put under the wheels so the house sits level.
I looked in a dumpster for some cardboard and found it was full FULL of brand new woman's clothing.

There were new shoes, skirts, sweaters, looked like the end of a store or the end of a crime spree.
I went across the street to see the witches at Essential Elements on 32nd and Hawthorne, I told the girls about my find and they lit out across the street to see.
What happened next was a fun dumpster frenzy as straingers gathered like seagulls, screeching and pulling out items, it was so fun to watch on a Friday afternoon.
JEM! The beautiful some of the best times of my life. Yay bookends! 





                                                   Good times!
By the way. That hansom fellow on the top right is Topher Moore. He was the unseen Clown House vehicle designer who built our magnificent bikes. I can never thank him enough. 

like what we do?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.