Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm at Haven Coffee on Division, they have chocolate for the coffee, I have nothing to do for hours until my show this evening at the Muddy Waters Coffee House.
I do a lot of work in cafes, thats great because I LOVE coffee.
I'm watching two teen aged, twin dwarves (Little People) riding around across the street, on scooters like hellions, I want to invite them to do a show with me but they look really young and they have plenty of time to get into adult shows, they live for a couple hundred years I hear.
It's fun watching people look at them when they arn't looking back, I want to do a zine called "Sneaking a peek" where I find people looking at pretty girls or other interesting humans when they arn't looking.
I used to be so distracted in Eugene Oregon about 13 years ago, I had a job as a fry cook just off the university campus.
Everyday it would happen, just as I have a vat of something boiling in my hands, a herd of super hot ladies would march by pointing and staring at my mohawk, I would always try and look as good as I could and end up spilling hot liquid down my pants...all the better I guess.
My IPOD isn't connecting to the internet, everything else is working, the cafe rebooted the system twice, I guess that means I have to quit dropping the IPOD.
Last night I parked across from a restraunt with a wicked wifi hotspot, it's fun to be in a little box full of gadgets, I had so much fun I forgot to go find water and woke up parched.
A couple of fellas from that neighborhood dropped in to see what the silver box was, one ended up inviting me to the house for a drink of water and a smoke, I forgot to fill my jug then, see what herb does to you?
He was an automotive fashion designer prodigy in Ohio who was ready for a long career at General Motors designing interiors and with the goal of making General Motors as gay as possible.
He stupidly got drunk and then tried some cocaine at his graduation party, a week later he got hair folicle tested and lost it all, now he lives in Portland and washes dishes.
See kids! Weed, coffee, are OK in moderation, booze and coke will screw you over.
I told him he has a new lease on life and that he should try and do something he has never done before.
Simon Dimond has been my acting agent lately, he calls up venues and tells them in a thick brooklin accent.
"Hey Yo, I went to your place, it's all good and everything but the host you had was a bit dry, what you need is some Dingo the Clown runnin this shin dig, he's the best yo.!"
Then he invites them to a gig and calls me, now the pressure is on to do well.

No comments: