Thursday, June 12, 2008

Greshes.

OK now It's morning and I'm at Tiny's coffee shop, I stupidly tried to get into my house without properly securing it and busted a bolt.
Darn! and I knew better, see I was stopping at Starbucks, not my usual digs but I had a coupon, I went into the house to get it quickly and blamo, busted a bolt, well I know better now.
I had a coupon!
I hit up the hardwear store a few blocks away and picked up some $1.35 cent bolts that fit my house.
I need some good tools, I had to make do with my hands.
I got a pump from the hardwear store on Division SE and it was such a turd, it hardly filled my tire because the pressure was too much.
It acted like I was asking it too much to fill my front wheel tire w slow leak.
I brought it back after hauling it with me for days and passed it back over the counter.
The goon at the desk looked at me, blinked and then called a manager, she came out, picked up the pump and turned away from me, she never looked me in the eye and did a few other clues that told me she was afraid of something.
That was confusing, I sometimes forget how creepy I am.
She kept turning it over in her hands and looking confused, the line was being held up and the guy behind the counter was like...WTF?
She said "It just don't look like it's malfunctioning..."
I only carryed that thing with me to get my dough back, I didn't think it was out of line to get a refund, I said, "Get a flat out there lady and see how well the pump works."
She nodded at the goon and sighed (B.T.W. I don't mean goon in a bad way, he was a hansom, inteligent goon)he gave me my money back, lucky they had sold out of shitty pumps or the fight would have lasted a lot longer.
It just dawned on me that they thought I was using the tool and then returning it after using it...ooooooooooh, I get it now.
So next week when I have some more money, I'll buy a pump from them, but a good quality one, then I'll tell them the tail and clear me name....sigh.
Tiny's had good coffee, great juice and the lady behind the counter liked my pig tails.
I have been taking plenty of time to stretch, meditate, concentrate energy, and of course, write matierial.
Pushing all those bikes, living hard, and eating right have made my body really strong, thats a bad thing when the muscles are trained for high action, they spasm when at rest, I have taken to slipping out of my house at night and hunting invisible prey.
If I paint up my house to look like a circus gypsey wagon then it won't be invisable anymore, when I pull up next to a construction site, people just assume it's a big piece of equipment, the shine is great for heat shedding too would hate to lose that.
It's also a shame not to paint on all that blank space.
I have a gig tonight at Muddy Waters coffee house for the big open mic event, then it's over to my childrens house for some kid weekendage.
Tuesday I'm going to try and haul my ass from 52nd and Foster all the way to city hall...um...by myself, what an epic run, it should be fun and I bet I pick up some friends on the way.
I want to take a long bike trip with someone, like a bike up to Beaverton to look at beavers or to Greshham to look at Greshes.
Looks like a fine day in Portland, as soon as I hit the road, the sun came out.
I got my hands on some Dawg Snax for Caffeine, it was cool to go in and do the thing, I'm thinking about re-starting a SE Dawg Snax franchise, I want a new way to earn a living and that's a good one, I could pull that off in a week, if it's cool with Caff, I'm sure it would only boost her buissness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's downhill all the way to city hall.