Friday, May 09, 2008

wow, stuff happens faster than I can post


things happen and by the time i get to a lap top, the story changes.
Ollie, Skye and I are doing well at Skytower, where we live, it's spring and we have been out in force, on tall bikes and on foot, busking, being charming, stalking, hunting, gathering, getting into things and such.

Heres the gig we will be at on Sat night, every tuesday we have the Star E Rose on Alberta Street to host the open mic and every thursday we have Muddy Waters Coffee House on SE Belmont, both places get packed and both start at 7.
I'm looking for a place to host open mic on Wed.
I also joined another band but I wont say what one because I will be so buried in costume, i may scrub the new character.
Come see us in NE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man - i meant to goto that damned carnival but i was all spent after the parade. Parade was good. Next time i'll come and break some glass.

I'm not sure how to post this picture now so i'll start in esparanto;

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h132/clownarchy/Human_creative_painting.jpg[/IMG]
RUBBER CHICKEN GLOVES

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h132/clownarchy/Human_creative_painting.jpg

Ha HA HA HAHa uh HA - will

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.