Saturday, May 24, 2008

Treat your dog! Dawg Snax rock


Print it out and get a deal!
No wheat makes the dog happy!
This is my family company, the profit feeds and clothes my two children...and dog.
I grabbed my Blood Sugar Circus shirt on my way out the door this morning, it stank bad.
Theres the most unpleasant cat here that pisses on things as it dominates and is a selfish, petty asshole.
This shirt reminded me of the whole situation, it stinks but it's not all unpleasant, I wish I didn't like some bad smells and the effecty of decay.
I'm gonna put the shirt on a pole and leave it to the godesses.
I gave away all my witch craft stuff, now I'm ditching all my art stuff and band equipment, it's all going out to true friends to take care of.
I'm gonna live on my bike for a bit, just riding around all summer, staying in yards and with friends, I'm a good luck charm to people who appreciate me and don't piss on my shirt.
you really know who your friends are when your in trouble, I have solid friends out there, they just live kind of far from my turf.
It seems to be the same people every year living, loving, helping and being helped, I'm so grateful that when my little world here let me down, so many folks stepped up that I don't actually need an apartment of room.
Next stop...a fortress!

No comments: