Monday, May 12, 2008

The meetin at the pancake house

Yeah, Deeee Deee, Ollie Ollie and I went to a pancake house to disgust some upcoming shows...kind of like a planning meeting with yelling.
DeeeDeeee's cast will be off next week and she will begin training on tall bikes again, what a champ!
She sure is good at getting injured, I can't wait to see what she breaks next.
Skye Blue wasn't at the meeting because I guess she may have been romancin someone or meeting sewing deadlines or something, we missed her input.


DeeeDeee, "OOOh the straw action tickles my brain heeee heeee"....


Ollie,"Mah stomach said STOP but I said, NO!"

He eventually ate the whole thing.

1 comment:

whatsherface said...

Dear Dingo,
Wow, those pancakes remind me of the Dosa's we used to cook at Baraka. I'm sorry I'm such a crazy bitch.
Love,
Leighla


this is not Sarah

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.