Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Friends, let me tell ya, I've climbed a mountain in New Mexico just to talk to god, got healed and climbed back down, I have been in a limo barraling through Manhatten for a gig living the punk rock dream.
I have explored Portlands sewers looking for treasure and hung from a frozen waterfall in mineapolis (almost died).
I have seen both my kids born in houses and into my arms, I have ran away with the circus and years later, ran away from the circus.
I don't remember how many lovers I have had or how many battles I havebeen in, you can say that in my 38years on the planet I have seen a lot.
This morning I'm at Sound Grounds on Belmont, I got here at 7 am (stalking someone) and I'm seeing an old, blind woman.
She is with her friends and they just had coffee.
On the way out I noticed that she was looking at my bike.
Her hands are slowly moving over all the angles and form of the tall bike.
She is giddy as she palpates the seat witch is almost too tall for her to reach.
This lady has a huge smile on her lips and an excited, perplexed look in her totally blind eyes.
cool I'm so glad the bike can give someone such pleasure.
Toaster has agreed to build us another one,any one have a mountain bike to donate?

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.