Friday, May 02, 2008

ANGER!I have to look at my fav photo to feel better


You don't even know man,
My good friend came over with a gift that hurt, well stung.
See he took a bike out of our bicycle graveyard and stuck an obnoxious motor on it.
DAMN!
And to make matters worse the crew was so into it.
I got pissed off so mad I was shaking, I took advantage of the moment to use the "angry hands" to wash up the dishes.
I could hear them crooning over the beast, stupidly calling it "Environmental" becouse of it's high gas milage, it's not "Environmental unless you mean bad for the environmental.
They got irritated at me for being mad at them.
I may have offended my friend who spent time on it, I feel bad but I'm firm.
No G.W.Bush brand transpo!
Those mopeds are stinky, loud, ugly and the parts are all from China YUCK!
People come up to me all the time saying "You should put a motor on that thing, then you'll be cool/good/cookin", that brings out only hostility from this clown.
Thats like saying "Hey your wife is hot but what she really needs is to be taller, have stronger ankles, more nose hair and a third leg."


------------------------------------------------------

No comments: