Sunday, April 20, 2008

last night

My kids were here and my boy left me frazzled and weakened, he is a handful.
Caffeine Jones was happy to help me and she rescued me while dealing with moving, what a nice lady.
I love it when I tell someone I'm beat up by the challenges my two year old brings and they dissagree with me.
Especially if they don't have kids thats the best, they have lots of answers...bad ones.
I'm looking at people I admire and how they deal with anger, I have to.
The kids moved with mom to some new digs, the dog has a new big yard and they live closer, thats great I love my kids so much.
My daughter has motor skills, language,she can negotiate and she gives me hope that the boy will someday be my best and brightest leutenant, as for now he is a hurricane.
The boy spilled so much milk (that I cried over) my room is not vegan, it took a long time to get it all cleaned up.
I cleaned my room and then for some reason didn't stop.
I tricked my pad out with lights, paintings, and a must...clean bedding.
In no time it was decked out, cozy and ready for company.
I called a girl I like a LOT and stupidly only said, "Hey I'm calling to report that I have clean sheets" she said "OK" and we hung up.
She called back and said "Tell me what movies are playing on your cable tv."
I looked, I have 10 or so movie channals, I could only fortell what movies were on at the moment and they all sucked.
I didn't know that later that night a string of baddass movies would come on.
So I didn't have a good report on movies and she unfortunately decided not to come over.
The thing is, I had spent hours making my nest cozy for her in particular, with the idea of spending quality time.
She declined over my not knowing what movies were, I felt like the visit may not have been much fun after all, I guess she wanted to miss the point.
She missed out on super fun, circus, movie, massage, lust night!
I had a great time anyway nyaaaa!.
I hung out, made some money and then spent the whole night watching movies in a cozy room.
I really should tender myself to people that want to hang with me and that appreciate me.
There is a house full of women down the street who love Ollie and I.
We have been flirting with them for a week or so, they were getting ready for bed and we don't know each other well enough for the date I was looking for.
I talked to them briefly, had some good conversation plus they gave me a cookie!
I did art, hung out with Ollie and Skye Blue, worked on the show and concentrated of self comforting as a hobby.
I had a great night.

No comments: