Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm on a quest for the perfect moment in the perfect show,



Heres the "Behemoth" on the day I bought it and some amps, look how well they stow on the bike.

It's all here in Portland, this place has all the people, talent and skills to build a global shitball circus, I don't need that much to be happy.
I'm only looking to make a show thats profitable enough to buy all the crew houses and have a castle for me and whomever Mrs. Dingo is to rage in,...oh..and it's gonna need to be surrounded by a roller coaster and have a pipe organ in it, then I'm good.
My plan is to start the night club show quiet, minimal, primitive dark primeval with finger painting cave clowns doing fire and drummy music and build it to tell some of the story of mankind in circus acts.
!.primal (sticks, stones, fire)
2.Middle ages (knives, art, fools with food, plague.)
3 Victorian. (escape, spiritualists, shadow puppets, blue grass, sexy tricks)
4 Current moment in time (electronic music, glow in the dark, big rock n roll finale)
We will end it an hour and a half or four acts later as a giant technicolored explosion of humanity (and humanity in pantimime animal costumage) we have a good story with a bar fight, magic, monsters, a mess Wanna hang with us?

No comments: