Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Clown House Kids:"Of course 350 pound motorcycle cops fall out of the sky ,we are with Dad."


We witnessed a funeral parade T-bone an oncoming car off Hawthorne street last Sat., a cop got splayed out in the street real horrorshow. I felt bad for him having been in a lot of motorbike wrecks in my life.
We never saw him get up, only the stretcher for him, bet he thought it would be a boring day.
It happened right near where I was walking with my two children, they looked a bit bored it wasn't until they saw me jumping up and down that they realized it's not normal for a 250 pound motorcycle cop to fall out of the sky in a loud, crunchy mess.

They were so unfazed I guess because they have seen heavy metal, screaming, scraping vehicles crashed by people in costume thier whole lives.


Bucket the Ferret was also unfazed, mostly because he was at home engaged in mortal combat with a rubber chicken.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.