Sunday, April 13, 2008

checking for clones


sorry about the blurry photo, I was running.

I got a call at 2:30 am from some friends in a condo far from my place.
""Dingo, this is "Her" "She" and "Him" and we are having a toppless party, ya gotta come right over Dingo ride your bike!
Just when i had finished my bowl of Bran Flakes and thought my night was over, I was getting my jacket on and heading out the door.
On the way out, I grabbed some organic peanut butter and some slightly questionable grape jelly.
It was exciting in my shaking hands and belly, I do stuff like this all the time but it always wakes all my senses.
Powerful Sex, Falling in love, engaging in single combat, jumping off a rooftop on fire, all places I can do magic from..as well as Peanut butter and jelly booby paintings.
Funny thing about gut feelings, my brain and body knew that a tall bike just wouldnt get me there fast enough so without thinking a picked a jankey road bike from the hall and BOOM I was there.
I forget how lumbering my bike is.
Soon as I got there I had a wonderful view from the ground, a garage door opened and in I went.
First I photographed everyone's belly buttons to later weed out any clones or androids.




I started right in, finger painting with the peanut butter right away they were happy I brought it.


My back!

I took my time, so did they, the music was Hendrix.

Chocolate! A good time was had by all.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.