Saturday, March 15, 2008

WARTS! (copied from another post I did)

I tried everything so far from burying apples that have touched my wart to sacrificing a virgin into a volcano.
I used to put duct tape on them when they were only as big as a pencil eraser, they became infused and now the duct tape is a part of me.
The Stalic acid they sell over the counter just acted as a coral reef making the wart waterproof.
Now I'm using the "Spray air" duster for cleaning electronics for it's "warning, may cause frost bite" function to freeze that shit off, it works too, like getting a cigar slowly put out on my arm until it is frozen, really cool.
I tried to capture the demise of a nasty wart but the camera couldn't do the scale of it any justice, plus I kept dropping the camera everytime I turned the can upside down and gave it some scalding cold thrust.
WEEEEEEEEEEE!
It turned into a black welt of scar tissue after a week from the first dose of canned air.
That stuff cost me $5 at wallgreens, the wart freezer is $28 and less powerful by a mile.
I got a box of exacto blades donated, I'm gonna get to it myself.
pray fer me yall
:twisted:

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.