Sunday, March 02, 2008

NICE



I did some horse trading and got a few homebums fixing up the fleet.
Most important are the Topher built bikes
Gordon took the General Lee out and brought it back painted, it still has steering issues.
My homebum friend took LilTexas and converted it into a tricycle good thing he has vast tweaker experience and lots of tools, hope he isn't on crank now, I would kick his ass out quick.
I love all the Topher built bikes, all the rest were just junk, guys built great bikes at the clown house but they just kept all the good ones and gave us the trash (Typical) Topher built bikes for us that stayed with us.
A Better Bike shop donated a 20" huffy to our cause, Think I'll make a woman's battle bike out of it.
We have donated crates of food this week, tell me if you need a bag of potatos, apples, pears. and squash!

No comments: