Thursday, February 21, 2008

Should we take bets to see what Zookie decides to do?

"Zookie"
The member of our gang who is has been on the East Coast of our country for the last three months called up, he was upset.
He joined our show, did some practices and then out of the blue he had female trouble.
If not stored correctly, romance tends to kill show biz careers before they start.
He told me he had to leave town and go to Pencilvania with his ex who was losing her mind.
I guess he's found some trouble, he and a friend walked passed a Hummer ( A huborus-utility vehicle)and spat a clowny loogie on it. The truck was owned by a goombah who burst out of a trailor office with a pistol, he caught them, they shit thier pants.
I bet they had the cards stacked against them from the gate, this dude's posture when he tools around on a mini bike really brings out the crooked in his teeth, ya just want to kick him, he is cute though don't get me wrong.
The meat-head made them wipe off the spittle, he then forced them into a trailor where he screamed at them and lamented that if his "Guys" were there the two vandals would be floating in the river.
They were praying for the cops to showed up and that was perfect because the man called the cops and they showed up.
When the law arrived our friend herd the police officer say the last thing anyone in that situation would want to hear, "If it was my car, I would have lit them up before the cops showed up!"
The clown could tell that the police and the man were "tight" by the way they were talking to each other, the man even gave one of the cops a set of keys, she then yelled and threatened them for 20 min.

He got a citation, for disorderly conduct.
He called me yesterday, I wrote this as he told me the tale, he said he needed advice, he wants to fight it!!!
Fight it?heres what I told him:
I bet spitting will get you a $50 fine, if it's over what you can pay, you can always head to the Oregon border and re-join his banjo ( his banjo so far is at 15 for 15 shows done with us to the 0 for 15 that Zookie has done with us since they both joined the gang months ago).

He wants to fight it because he was roughed up a bit, I told him that he was the A- hole for spitting on the vehicle, thats first.
The other guy was the A- hole for being an A- hole but thats his right, he didn't spit on anything.
I told him that if it was my bike that he spit on I would kick him in front of a speeding glass truck and break the rest of his teeth.
I said "Pay the fine and leave, come back here to Oregon, don't engage the Goombah or the Police, don't make waves and stop spitting on hard targets."
I said "JUst Drop it!"
He wants to stay there and save money to get an RV to return to Portland.
"Do you have a job?"
"No not really."
"Leave dude, hitch hike out of there and come home."
"But I have two cats to think about."
"WHAT? find some old people to ditch the cats on and do what you have to do to get out of there!"
I normally don't tell folks what to do but he asked.
I wish someone had put it to me during screwy moments on my life as a stupid young man.

Should we take bets to see what Zookie decides to do?
Will Zookie...
a. leave town
b. fight the citation and goombah, winning no money but gaining a hightened sense of self satisfaction.
c Never be seen alive (free banjo for the Blood Sugar Circus)but instead become a nice home for aquatic river insects.
Speaking of gambling, my room mate "the don't kid yourself kid" will be demonstrating Texas Holdem tonight at the open mic a la Muddy Waters Coffee House.

No comments: