Saturday, January 19, 2008

sweet times,it's about time

I'm sitting in the Muddy Waters Coffee house having a morning brew, I'm so happy to be online again.
The box Nathan kicked me down is a pretty lap top, I'm painting it today, and as soon as I turned it on, it already had files of photos of the Clown House taken by Bizzy and friends.
I miss Pinga and Bizzy sometimes, most times I'm just glad we had such good times together.
The Sardiene circus has been staying with us and making lots of phone calls all over the planet, Skye Blue on another phone doing our work and everyone is juggling it seems, it looks like a circus Cape Canaveral with all the action, hussle and bussle.
Question:
The dead beat that lives downstairs hates our noise now, he sometimes fills the house with nausiating crap rock from the 90s but during regular hours, he won't pay his bills and isn't embarassed to be jobbless and kind of a shady, the question is:
Has the bum got the right to complain about noise?
I say yes, I think he is a loser but even though thats true It's not fair to be so loud so late at night, my place was pretty loud with all the circus folk, I left in fact.
I think it's not fair to deadbeats lady friend who I like and respect a lot.
Geoff Marsh was around for some Portland shows too, what a bunch!
Last night I took the three Sardeine circus kids (ages 25, 17, 19 I think) on a Drop Out Bike club ride, it was great so see my favorite people of my favorite American city, riding freak bikes with one of Europes best street performing families, old friends and older friends!
So there ya have it, if you want three out of town friends to join a normal Portland, late night freezing bike ride, on super tall bikes, they better be profesional circus workers to keep up.

I'm still embroiled in a wicked awful, amazing romance with (a plain face) Meghan, we spend every night together is whatever sector of the city we happen to be in, we really dig eachother., thats cool, I like that, a little romance as we wait the two weeks for my S.T.D. tests to come in.
Thats what you get when you decide to be a rock star.
We sleep nude and tangled up in eachother but never have sex, that takes will power.
One problem is my bike, it's 10 feet from my head to the ground and it is as heavy as a small motorcycle, I can't go anywhere near as fast as she can and it's making her cold to go so slow.
I need to find Broadzilla and fix her up, now thats a fast tall bike.
My kids love Meghan, that was the only hurdle she had to jump.
The open mic at Muddy Waters is working so well they gave me another day for the under 21 set.
So under 21 come see me at 3:00 for open mic then at six ya gotta leave because they break the booze out.
I've stopped feeling guilty for being happy.
NOW SOME UTUBE STUFF I'm LOOKING AT.
this is odd...

like RED Dwarf?

i like this video made during the C.H. days

No comments: