Saturday, January 26, 2008

teaching the chiddrens

I just got back from a cafe, my boy was no frikking fun in there so we had to leave.
Having the kids back around is always a shock to me, wish my family lived nearby so we could all take turns with all the kids, thats how I expected it to be here.
It's not worth living in Texas to have good family, I'm just training my friends.
The familia that the kids have in the North West are more like room mates, actually, over the years, our room mates have been more close to my kids than any of the blood relatives.
Meghan spent the night last night and I was impressed at how well she did, she's up at dark thirty in the morning anyway and her friends chatter a lot too so it wasn't much of a jump, she did have to look at a huge plate of dead turkey legs, brave girl, I'm so crazy about her.
R.P.M. was marching around doing her best evil villan..."I will wreak vengence on you all!"she claimed in her best evil voice, I had to correct her, "You wreak "havoc" honey, the word your looking for is "Seek" for the vengence."
"thanks dad."
"I love you baby."

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.