Friday, January 25, 2008

Now I'm somebody's #1, feels great!

I rode a small bike today, all the way to NE Alberta to check on my chickens.
sold two so far YAY!!
Portland shrunk for me, I thought I was slow, turns out I'm hauling five or so bikes around with two gears.
I need to fix up Broadzilla so I can keep up with Meghan.
I was prepairing for an interview with the Tribune, I'm kinda saddly looking through old photos.
What do I do with a body of dead work?
All the usable stuff is gone, we did a fine movie called "The Robbery" , I handed it off to some puddin heads and it's gone, it would have gone great with the soundtrack we made.
The article is about the book "Punk House" that I told you about.
We will be talking about the Clown House on Alberta as it was, so I was looking at all the ghosts that once were...Pinga, Ood, Biz, all faded back into the mist now.
What am I gonna tell this guy?
The neighborhood donated seed money to get a new Clown House but the Landlord ripped us off?
How about...
"Yeah we were on the verge of world domination when a bunch of those fools I worked with fell in love and dropped out like bitches."
That is punk rock actually, It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been so alone, I lived for my friends and family, they seemed to abandon ship as soon as it got hard.
The first guy found a girlfriend and I stupidly thought we had gained another talent, no deal, his work went down the tubes.
The other dude found love too...tough love, soon as he hooked up with her he stopped smiling, had tons of confusing problems and then he fell off the map.
If he would have been working on his act (or getting a new Clown House) instead of being an emotional maxi pad he would be doing at least as well as I am and I'm on top of my game blasting up up up!
He did work hard to get Bizzy a boyfriend and that was the last of her.
So I'm not going to mention any of this to the paper because it's sad, I'll just talk about the dog and speak of the old crew in general terms and without mentioning names.
I am trully happy for them when I see them do well, I saw someone buy a painting of a photo of Chlorine that Pinga made, the patron had no idea who the clown was in the painting, she just liked the work, I was proud of both of them, when the lady left the building with her painting she took the bond I had to Caff and Ping with her, it was over.
I wish the story was about Skye Tower as it is now, I have a great relationship with my kids, I make a living and pay my bills with money from doing comedy, I have a wonderful girlfriend that loves me, plus we are giving away lots of free food and looking for the next big house, that much I will mention.
We have been in big meetings, the subject:Credit/housing/venue.
orry if this sounds harsh , I keep it real man...real drama queen huh
Good news, Caffeine just called and told me that she made Banjo "Super Dog" costume, now thats what the book is about!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.