Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Iv'e been trying to post stuff for days

It just isn't working so good so heres a bit of it:
Rode the max train all day sunday and monday and it was silent, had nice dinner with Meghan and Ashlee,eventually got alone and jumped Meghan's bones six ways to sunday (we do that a lot)Sometimes she leaves for work early and I hang her blankets up so they don't smell like feet, she comes home and accuses me of doing withcraft, I do a lot of wizardry but never with her sheets.
next day I had my boy, we had fun, brought him back, hauled a dead cat away from Caffo's place (it was annoying my dog and our kids)I took it to Nathan B's place after terrorizing the neighborhood walking around with jack boots, over coat and half a frozen cat sticking out of a wet grocery bag.
(Now I hear it's annoying his dog and kids)he gave me a camera and a 4 track recorder.
I'm working with some folks to get a new act of three bands to tour around Portland with, expect big stuff from Blood Sugar Circus this next month.
Still doing open mic Thursday but going to miss the Sat. open mic to visit Canada and Seattle for bike events.
If you have any biddness to perform with me. do it before Thursday night.
Love

No comments: