Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well just like that...


my kids are here!

Kids return to Dad!

Yaaaay, I missed them so much.
The roomates and I, put the bongs and torches away, put some clothes on, bought healthy food and locked the bleach cabinets, then bright and early the next day, my kids show up.
I go from wild, debaucherus, chaos clown, to mild mannered, stern minded, parent of two...Shepard of the innocent, roll model.
Thing is, on those days the kids get the best and I eat the worst food (time and money factors)save for the yummy vittles Caffeine packs for us.
This time I had help and so ate well.
Yesterday I left the room for a moment to move something (my bowels)and when I came back my little girl had let my little boy spill milk all over the front of my lap top, it had all the Clown House Photos I had been saving for a book.
I may get it back, may not, I can't let stuff kill me so I won't.
They are a lot of fun to be with and I made a point to spend quality time with both.
My friend came over to visit and helped me out a lot, the kids had a second adult to hang with and I got more pleasure out of taking care of them.
We went out, ate, had coffeee at "Chance of rain" went to the "Dollar scholar" on Hawthorne and played lots of games, we forgot to do homework.
As soon as the kids were asleep last night, I got to take a shower with my friend and enjoyed a soapy shag with a flexable acrobat, WEEEEEEEE she is amazing!
So nice kids, helpful company, good food, great music, all that makes the loss of the laptop interface and the debris field that my room has become not such a stress bucket.

No comments: