Friday, December 21, 2007

Round Table Pizza is the perfect job for a dungeon master in D&D dont' cha think?

I'm hearing a story about a guy named "Snowmelter" from my room mate, He tells me about a fella who is the best
Dungeons and Dragons master ever.
He was also gay and a werewolf.
I remember playing lots of those games, they are great.
It's a hypothetical situation that we created where lists of numbers with dice values attached, some short story writing and a lot of imagination create a game/situation that eventually if not right away starts teaching itself and growing, people go through situations, drop stuff or get killed, roll up another character and two weeks later that person will maybe run into the corpse of the old character.
The second character would have to play according to if it knew the deceased or not.
It's like watching TV and being involved with the story, it's exciting let me tell ya.

Last night I practiced balancing Miranda on my chest while playing banjo, it was hard, we also practiced "Carol of the bells" with me on guitar and her on xylophone and some other clowny songs, I'm inspired to work with her.
later I hosted open mic on Belmont street,
Before that I had finagled a mushcap or two from a friend.
I asked if anyone "with hair" wanted to join me for a trip, Last time I had some was over 15 years ago in New Mexico, I had "relations" with a pretty girl with long hair in a chili field when the sun came up I climbed a mountain nearby and slept up there all the time talking to the cosmos, I was waiting for conditions to lend themselves that way again.
A nice lady that I had only met once before said "I have hair" and she agreed to join me after work for a long walk.
I could tell from her language that she was of my tribe and so I let my guard down (reletively)
The open mic place and met some little kids (9 or so) singing John Denver tunes (WTF?)
I shared the open mic hosting with the two brats and they did a great job.
I saw some really cool music played, ate a light bulb in an eating race against Miranda who was eating cake.
I kid named Uncle Joe may be a jack in the box for us someday.
The People tried out stuff, thats what Open Mic is about,I liked the Jazz guitarist who is used to playing with others trying out a solo act, it was good, people clapped a lot when he finished.
Then my whole world shifted...
My beloved Bonaroo walked in the door......wow!
She sat down with her friend Carly and after an hour or so I convinced them to have a breath holding contest.
Carly cheated!
They won the drinks that they had already bought.
When work was done I took Banaroo for a quick ride up and down Belmont, said goodbye and walked off with my new friend "with Hair".
She chopped up my mushcaps and added them to some Jasmine tea, we sipped off it all the way back to SkyeTower.
By the time we got home, my friend opened up to be a wonderful companion, we talked for hours about cool stuff, I wrote a lot of it down for use in story creation.
I was peaking when Food not Bombs showed up, loaded with food for us to distribute, it was all I cound do to keep my head together for that conversation.
Later "the lady with hair" and I got under the covers and groped around to the tunes of Mozart.
I brought a set of string lighting under the covers with me and wrapped them around us.
It was fun until they started to burn us, we got up and sat with me under about 50 pounds of blankets, and her sitting in her jacket and mittens right next to the window that was open all the way with a blizzard coming in, that sucked a little.
She changed characters and began giving me this window into her darkest places, she showed me her pettyness, spite,and malice, selfishness and vanity.
She would relive moments in her life, arguing with people all over again, cursing them and spitting on thier graves, I just stayed there stunned, how can someone with such a tight ass be so bat shit crazy?
We turned the lights back off and in a few hour were able to sleep, finally we had some soft cuddling, she woke, got dressed, left.
I learned a lot last night, I had done spell work to run into some woman energy and I was specific, it wasn't just hair, it was "shorter than me (to fit on my bike)with dark hair, teeth and personality, in that day I got just that from three people that all fit the bill.
I'm all about the give and take, I do things with much respect and never try to influence the will of others in any way other than by mouth.
Now I'm gonna conjure a companion that is blonde and hopefully a simpleton, my brain is full, I need a back rub.
There ya go friends, 20 hours in a trip to the chaos clown
Like what we do? Donation bucket!

No comments: