Friday, December 07, 2007

Open mic went well, We had some kid doing stand up comedy, (I liked him)an acting troupe (ladies with gray hair having fun and enjoying themselves), 9 singer songwriters, Two great, some of them pretty good, most average and some awfulI (my favorite).
I ended it, taking the last slot with some stand up and two songs.
I always expect the worst from 2 to six hours before any gig.
As time was running out, I got back from running errands and got the word that my musical partner for the night "Baz" (Sean) couldn't make the gig, it would have been his first gig with us.
Stuff like this happens all the time, and in the past I would have flipped my lid if I found out my only partner bailed hours before show time.
They told me, I said "OK you come with me Skye"
"Nope can't"
"Ok no problem."
I couldn't believe what I could hear me saying, I must be in a better mood since the demise of the Clown House and my family unit.
Nowdays I'm not so kiddo stressed so I can handle work stuff no problem...I would just have to be twice as entertaining.
I thought Skye Blue would end up working the gig with me in his stead, she likes money like I do.
She likes money so much, she couldn't do the whole show with me because she has been getting tons of work seam stressing, she had to work.
Thats a good problem to have, be your own boss with me and make a little money or be her own boss at home, not getting free food or fun but making a lot of money.
Ring my bell if you want a job clowning or sewing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ding Dong!!!!

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.