Monday, December 10, 2007

momentous struggle of paint and boob.

Thats cool sitting in a cafe and doodling a cartoon that will one day become a T shirt that I see everywhere for years after that, it's joy to see.
I can't wait to see one of our shirts at Goodwill lol I may already have and forgotten.
I decided that the coffee is free at cafes, I'm renting table space, it's my office, I write scripts, do comics, make deals, it's like my moms old kitchen table.
All kitchen equipment at my home lives downstairs in someone elses pad, we use a lot of hot plates and a toaster ovenry up here in Skye Tower,
today I dumpstered a new forman grill, it's dope looking but still I have to paint it, I'm compulsed to.
This summer I hope to string power to the roof and do all our cooking up there in the trees, it's just out my window.
If I was in ninth grade I would love my room, the older Dingo needs a cavernous mansion or farm house full of bussle and hussle to be happy, I'm working on it.
FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD!
I took my friend Axle Grease to the grocery store, she is somewhere between a greco roman harpy and a fine ballet dancer, also she is bat shit crazy, really.
She doesn't cut herself or anything like that, but she is insane, we played this game called "Nekkid pirate vs. nekking rabid monkey", she went mad as the monkey, she ripped me to shreds shreeking like a rabid monkey, I thought, why not bring her to the grocery store for lunch, she had no money so I told her to get whatever she wanted and I would get it.
We split up, I got a milk and a head of raw broccoli, I saw her and she had both arms full of stuff, I couldn't make it all out but the swinging bucket of ice cream sorbet told me this would be pricey, by the way she is really nice but her face is always contorting she moved and looked just mad with all kinds of stuff wrapped in plastic bags.
She had this look on her face like it was normal, I cracked up.
I decided it gave me enough of a laugh it was worth $17 I would just have to help her eat it all before she split back to NE portland.


That was a cold ass show last night, we had a van or two but Skye and I rode tall bikes, Josiah (her dude and my ape) had a gig dealing Texas holdem in the hills so he couldn't make it.
Geoff Marsh and the props rode with "Axle Grease" in her little colorful circus van, sprout and her gaggle of baby clowns had a station wagon.
Sprout's teens had a gig at Free Geek's Holiday Party two blocks away.
I got myself a duraflame log and placed chunks of it in Topher's drink holder (on my handlebar) it makes a keen torch and hand warmer, the only bad thing is it sometimes showers the bike and ground with molten bitumen, going down hills it becomes a torch pointed right at me.
I went down a long steep hill and the warmer flame acted really mean at 25mph and 10' off the ground from my eyebrows.
Dig this friends, I walked into a bar with a face full of clown make up, and a huge battle ax and nobody jumped me...I love Portland.

I walked among the 80s rockers (from the 80's) the grizzly bar hounds and found the kids who were the punk band, they had them corraled in a little spot, they started playing exactly on time, thats somthing to remember about playing with under age bands, they always start on time.
They tore it up, I didn;t know much about them because they kept distance from us, I don't blame them, we are creepy.
We didn't have all the stuff we needed for the show so we lit out into the hood, dumpstering crates, a loaf of bread, 25 bottles (for the bed of glass) the whole show comes from the dumpster.
I thought we would have more time but the show started when they said it would, (buncha jerks)and besides that the recycling had gone out that day so we had little to choose from.
Geoff ran into the night and found a spot with tons of recycling, I went on my bike and collected much more, good team work.
The two of us started the show with a lasso, juggling ball crunching stunt and we were off, the show went great from the Booby painting to Geoff's juggling and rope trick numbers.
Sprout looked hot in her hand made jester motley, doing head stands and swinging a sword in a fantastic dance of multitasking.
Axle Grease portrayed a wild Hessian woman who I had to fight for the chance to paint her bare chest.
She and I engaged in a momentous struggle of paint and boob.
Geoff had a partial deck of cards that we used to raffle off the artwork I made with her tits, You give us money, we give you half a card, we throw all our halves in a hat and let the lady pick the winner, thats where most of the money we raised came from, two of clubs.

Skye Blue stood on my chest as I played banjo in a pile of broken glass, I had never had a woman in heels stand on me, that screaming was real...real funny.
I gave the bartendress a rubber chicken for her trouble, she looked tired.
It's funny and it always happens like this, we show up to people who don't know us and they look at us like we are insane.
They act all stiff around us and give lots of dirty looks.
They see our insane ass show, we astound them, we make them think, we crack them up and show them something they may never have seen before.
After that they look at each other with huge frozen grins and figger us to be alright, then they spend the rest of the time being our bestest friends, they go from mad doggin us to telling us we are great, I love i

We went to the Free Geek party, still freezing ass cold outside with Todji and Heather, we saw friends we hadn't seen in a long time, it was nice (Hi Nathan Shawna, all the Zoo Bomb friends, everyone else, geeks who dance funny) glad to see yall!
Rev.Phil was stunning looking and I saw someone buy a painting of Caffeine by Tiago DeJerk, that was rad.

That night was so surreal, l `asked a lady I was "hanging out" with if she would "hang out" with my friend so I could "hang out" this other lady who didn't want to "hang out" with me, so I "hung out" with this couple and then went to my room and "hung out with the original girl until morning, that took place over 30 blocks of South East Portland.
Ever find two clowns screwing in your living room? How about if they didn't stop just because you walked in?
They were better than any tv show (on at 4am), we made bagel sandwiches.
Geoff will be moving on soon, we will have to find the next star of the show.
I kicked it at a cafe today for a long time, it was nice to sit (it was packed) I asked a lady if I could borrow a chair, when she said yes I just sat in it in front of her (sorry) I played a game called "Ink comics in my lap near a door in a packed house".
This evening we went to a Rainbow potluck and hung out with a lot of nice people, I saw a 7up bottle from the 70s and was inspired by a tribe of people who are totally motivated by love.
What a bunch of suckers!
They bicker, fuss and fight, get jealous and pitch fits like you do but they just don't have as many hang ups and they laugh a lot.
To the untrained eye they are lazy hippies a few generations of a few families of hippies hooked up with hippies far and near and to the trained eye they also are a few generations of a few families of hippies hooked up with hippies far and near.
Sometimes they are so stress free they make me want to slam their heads in a car door, you lose a lot of snap as your stress levels get dangerously low, say as low as the crustations of a corral reef or talk show host, Oprah, I'm a busy guy .

Days like this I'm listening to ELO, Johnny cash, Holst, I'm eating from a huge pile of Food Not Bombs bandannas, avocados and apples, generic honey comb cereal, April Danger cake, rainbow bagels, and potluck gruel, strudel, more bagles raw veggies.
still practicing and learning LaGazza Ladra
still hosting bingo with Skye Blue this Thursday at Muddy Waters, I'm thinking of playing a little Hot Dice.

Theres a few good hours in the life of a chaos clown.
Like what we do? Donation bucket!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have you note that I spilt bOng water upon the reading of the sentence herein:
"Axle Grease portrayed a wild Hessian woman who I had to fight for the chance to paint her bare chest."

he he he indeed :D