Thursday, December 13, 2007

i don't swear much, well I try not to, it seems cheap to me.

Caffeine hardly swears and we don't stop our kids from swearing (sometimes you just have to say Fuck yeah!
We do stop them from saying hurtful things, at least until they can be taught how to use that language correctly.
In the late late 80s I was in a christian cult, they would tell me that it "I wasn't displaying god's glory unto man" or they would ask "Would you talk like that around the lord?"
My answer is yes, irritation of foul language is a human comfort, a being that can create a planet couldn't possibly care if I say cunt-dumper-twat-cock.
This started unraveling all the hooey, I looked into many cults over 6 years, trying to give christianity every chance... sorry I'm a scientist, if I was a soldier in a foxhole I may have other ideas, I would still swear a lot between prayers.
I didn't swear before on my blog because I lived at the Clown House and I didn't want any youngsters who were fans to read my stuff and get in trouble repeating it, now I don't give a shit.
All this is to tell you one thing...Adolf Hitler shure fucked up a good mustashe style don't you think?
Many people wore that style before Der Furer but none after so much, it won't come back for at least a hundred more years.
I shaved myself one during my drinking days, an accident that grew with the Camo Malt Liquer into me traipsing around the North Michigan ave. as Benny Hitler, Adolf's benevolent brother, I never found anyone to benevolize.

Well we have made some "Bingo" ideas known at a little meeting, they are as follows:
1.Grid a football field with bingo (or Keno) numbers and throw live chickens off the gondola of a mighty zepplin.
2.bring live chickens into the Muddy Waters Cafe and have them decide via droppings.
3.Bring an old rooster to the dump and let it go.
The meeting went noplace, still bound to be a blast.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.