Friday, December 14, 2007

Event went great, still have to pay other people's bills

Well so much for taking a year off, I wanted to take a year off of everything to be with my kids and work on a new act.
As of last month I was still paying Clown House bills, got ripped off (punished for being nice), and lots of people owe me money, I had to go back to dishwashing.
I was smart enough to get a job without much responsibility, I don't need to know english and a lot of the other workers speak Spanish, I'm looking at it like getting payed to learn more broken English YAY!
I always pay my bills early, I wish everyone did.
The Bingo at Muddy Waters was a blast, we did a few games, ate, had some fun, played more games and then lit our bikes on fire.
My bike was ablaze far too heavily to ride so I had to wait around for it to burn out before I could go home.
This morning they handed me some glossy fliers with my picture on them promoting the next event.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.