Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Win a bike date with Dingo the Clown!!!"

I posted the first personals ad ever, I always wanted to do a personal ad, but then I got married, I even wanted to fake one but didn't, thats mean.
I placed an ad calling for someone to have bike dates with, I had such romantic rides with Bonaroo last summer that I really wanted to enjoy more of it.
The ad was for someone in the bike culture but also I wanted to hang out with someone who isn't afraid of hard work, clowns, or children.
Someone did respond, she is a 21 year old bombshell that I expect only was looking at the personals as a lark, she knows who I am.
I'm very pleased so far, but my kid duty came first so I won't get any bike dates until monday evening or so, we did talk for a couple of hours on the phone.
I'm also talking to the first "Henchmen" I ever had, he is in Corpus Christi Texas, he will be spending the summer with me, his name is "Howdy Boy".
I really hope he can get into contact with some more of my friends of that era, I split and left them, now I want to call them all back and set them right, they live in hell down there in Texas.
We were all trouble back in the early 90s, now I'm gonna bring him back and use all that power for show biz instead of con artistry and thuggery.
My kids have wacky diets, the girl eats soy yogurt, will get sick if she eats dairy yogurt, the boy eats dairy yogurt and gets sick if he eats soy yogurt, both tubs look pretty much alike.
When the kids arrive I get beat up by my Gall Bladder stones, the sound of the kids in my ear screeching, the stress brings on bile salt deposit pain all over my body, it's funny to feel the button that causes that pushed, it happens fast so I avoid things that make the kids hard to deal with, this time my pain was mild and I'm having a good time with the kiddos.
It's not so bad, the boy is a little older and the girl is a little more helpful.
We played guitar, painted my furniture and walked around a lot.
Herra (one of my platonic girlfriends) tricked me yesterday, we were going to the grocery store and then back to my place to cook for our kids, she had us duck into a restraunt and she ordered big ass meals for my kids that I had to pay for, then she drug us into the ice cream place JEEEEZE WOMAN!
I love Hera, since I got here to the outerlands, she has been there for me, a good friend, we hang out every day it seems.
It's raining again, I just got back from getting coffee and my butt is soaked from the bike seat...I must live in Portland.

No comments: