Monday, November 12, 2007

We have a hell of a set list for the big show this Thursday at Reed college.

We went out in force rounding up equipment pieces and talking to folks on the way about the show at Reed.
We went out on the dark foggy streets with the glow of mystery that was this evening's weather.
All the lights had "Searchlight" effects, we poured around neighborhoods, it was a long way to the gig and we had some huge trailers full of stuff to pull.
It was so sweet to see the effects of nature in its fall phase and humankind working non stop like ants.
My pant leg kept derailing my chain and it dawned on me that my chain may not be long
for this world.
Skye Blue earned yet more clownarchy points by pulling the General Lee and a couple hundred pounds of equipment loaded on a trailer all the way to the gig, IRON CLOWN WOMAN!
Somehow I got Axle Grease on my groin.
The show was amazing, lots of new friends, I rolled over the kid from down south doing the "Ramp of Death".
Next day he quit the show and split home.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.