Saturday, November 03, 2007

I went shopping for food

There I stood stunned, I didn't know what food was good and what was bad for me, I wanted protein and carbs, I didn't want sugar and fat so much, every cereal I found had sugar as the second listed ingredient, the meat was full of chemicals with huge names or just tons of fat.
I looked at the people in the health food isles, they tended to look really good, with clear skin, smiling and healthy, the macaroni isle people looked like macaroni isle people and the meat and cheese section was full of trailer park fat asses, maybe thats just my timing or imagination but thats what I saw.
I want to live long enough to see my kids grow up and my music skill mature so this isn't fooling around.
In the end I did start fooling around and went for the meat.
I looked at it, It's sealed in clear plastic called "Food Service Film" it's full of Benzene, so I'm a little afraid of anything wrapped in this stuff.
On the bottom of the meat bag is a Styrofoam tray to keep the meat flat, it was made in a factory that spews Chlorofluorocarbons, not good at all, why did I get this disgusting hunk of disrespect?
Well I'll tell you...it's because I'm a circus worker in an wild ass circus show, I fell for what was written in the sticker, it spoke to me..."Extreame value" it was cheap and I like taking things to "extreame", I imagined saving money as I jumped out of a plane with a bungee cord a surf board and eating some benzadriene, chloro-flora carbon dead cow flesh.
I also got a lot of raw veggies and fruit, thats most of my diet, raw stuff, it's good for you AND it makes you fart a lot, actually it makes you fart to the EXTREAME!
I was met by Eden and his mom Hera Starr, she walked me through the different meats and veggies, looked at prices and found good deals, I just played with her son Eden and goofed off.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.