Sunday, November 04, 2007

Good place to hang out with two kids

Hawthorn Hostel...well the cobb structure outside the place was a blast for the kids and I.
It's funny to see the looks on faces when folks find out I have kids. some home bums passed by us this morning around 7am, they had bloated faces, squinted eyes and sick with alcohol from the night before, to be up at that hour, they must have just gotten kicked out of a doorway or dumpster.
They looked at me and then looked again, they both averted ther eyes like they were witnessing me doing something wrong or personal, the averted eyes and stopped talking as they passed.
On most days thiese two bums yell and beg at me until I tell them off.
They ask me for money, beer, weed, always while I'm moving and in all weather.
I told them "See this is why I don't give you chumps anything, if I wanted to throw away good money, it will be on someone who is cute and the result of some sex".

No comments: