Saturday, November 10, 2007

Don't get me wrong


I do have plenty of fun too.
My blog isn't intended to display how many dissapointments and setbacks I can sustain.
I have gone over a half a year without any kind of taxable job and I'm doing fine living off show biz and other stuff.
None of my money is paying for oil wars and I'm taking good care of my kids.
Tonight I have a job guarding a nude lady or two doing performance art and I should get "payed and laid" pretty well. It will be a good time and I'll take lots of pics if I'm lucky.
Last night I went out and had fun with friends, I don't drink but I did steal a lot of drinks off tables so I can hold them and look to the bar people to be a drinking customer.
I was at a risk for drinking, I wanted some whiskey for fun so instead of relapsing into alcoholism, I went right to the bar and it went away.
Of course I stopped at a store before hand for some raw broccoili and an apple, gotta change the body chemistry before I go into a bar or it will be an awful place for an alkie with cravings.
I have'nt felt real stress since August (even when I was sick)and theres nobody feeding me bad info, slowing me down or giving me wild goose chases, my new room will be plenty of fun I can tell, it has walls.
This house and show run like a clock, everyone is dedicated and into the game (sans Jehoozaphat) and we do well with eachother because those of us who dig success boss around those who are in it for the fame and free parties.
The people I live with now appreciate me, at the Clown House (latter day) they all treated me like crap for the most part, like I was some kind of A'hole for wanting dedication and a good show, I miss them but wouldn't want to work with them much.
I use what I learned with the new crew and it works well, I told them not to be happy doing some little crap and then spending hours looking for pics of yourself online, now we go do the thing and move on to the next like a team, it's good.
Life is good.
Work hard, play hard, take care of biddness.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.