Thursday, November 22, 2007

Carne Guisada burritos

I made some Carne Guisada burritos for my roomates, thats mexican meat and gravy, that's a popular dish where I'm from, the closest to that you can find here in Portland would be called Carne Asada burritos, they suck ass.
I can't believe that I like the music that comes on during the true crime dramas like CSI, when the staff are busy solving the puzzle they always play techno thats so bad, it's available to my taste in awful..I like some forms of awful.
Speaking of awful...
I wrote a poem today, that's a miracle because I don't much care for poetry, I guess I just got inspired by my friend Bonaroo's love of poems.
I'm working out an act that takes place at an "open mic" at a cafe somewhere, it's a guerrilla theater piece that we will script and do over and over.
We go into a cafe that's having an open mic, we dress not as clowns but in silly looking street clothes, we go in separately and pretend not to know each other.
We will have to have the management in cahoots to make sure all of out slots are together in a block.
Then we do "Songs" and "Poems" while entirely screwing each other up and still pretending not to know each other.
The other "performers and coffee house goers will be stunned when our "acts" run afoul and we end up fist fighting of having an epileptic seizure on the frikkin floor.
So I had to write a poem or two or three about really stupid stuff that goes no place.
It would also have to meter right so anyone can memorize it and pretend to be "Feeling it".I took a bong rip, closed my eyes and began writing the constant stream of linguistic confetti that runs through my head naturally.
OK her goes;
SEA SICK AVOCADO PONY TOILETTE BRUSH,
PUMPERNICKEL GARBAGE TRAMP AXLES,
FORK LIFT TUNA FISH BASTARD SWORD PORTAPOTTY JUBILEE
BLARNEY STONE YOGA,
EVERYDAY UNDERWATER ALWAYS MAYBE NEVER,
GUN CONTROL RUBBER SOLE
PIZZA IN A VILE,
zENITH zENITH zENITH,
COMIC LARDER DRIPPING FARTHER OPEN LATE MORTAL FATHER,
BLISTERING ROBOT QUEEN FIBONACCI SPIRAL,
CUNEIFORM ROBIN WORN BELLY FLOP THE TITLE
TOTEM HOLE DOILY TONE FEATHER CREEPING VITAL,
SULFUR PITCH UNDER TRIPS
NEW ZEALAND RUFFLES TETHERS,
BAMBOO, BAMBOO, BAMBOO SOAKED IN COFFEE,

here's from my song/poem book, it's pretty
insane looking even when viewed upside down and backwards.

No comments: