Friday, October 12, 2007

Jello!

I just got done signing a contract to do my act at a private party in a restaurant, the coolest part was that after the money amount they are renting our circus banners and paying in Jello. Why Jello? Because this first Friday on Burnside I will be debuting my new show Blood Sugar Circus and also doing a spot of Jello Wresling, yes friends the Mud Pit of Doom has grown up into a bouncing baby jello pit. You got it here first, if you want to compete, get a partner and let me know ASAP. (sigh....) This leaves me almost where I was 11 years ago, a hallway FULL of open doors and nobody to share it with. I decided I would look for Ms."the Clown" to keep me company. Finding a steady gal is difficult, I'm attracted to Bi punk gals who are crafty but where do you find those? 
 I'm thinking of my kids well being too. Maybe I'll find a circus girl who can hang with me and keep up, at the jello event. I sure hope not.

No comments: