Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm in the Light House listnin

to the Original Red Rocker Vivaldi, actually they called him the Red Priest and he shredded the violin to (I bet) adoring fans.
I don't sound so good playing along on banjo. I don't read music but I know a lot of this music note for note and did long before I played guitar.
This track I'm hearing now (the four seasons summer) I remember from being in kindergarden and Mrs. Macmillan played this record once or twice It made an impression, maybe because the other music of the mid 1970s was crap.
I'm thinking about my family a lot and health and how they relate to each other.
I miss my wife every day but as different people we have to go different ways I guess, we are both less angry nowadays.
We did so well for so long, I like her, I'm getting the children today I think.
I expect the way I dealt with the Clown House's demise convinced her that I was a bundle of stress she didn't need.
Even now, when I hear a baby scream on tv or radio I cringe and get all worked up, I really do get traumatized by that sound, it put me off of Punk Rock.
The Dog misses me too, I can tell, when I come around the dog lunges at me to say hi and her spiked collar rakes furniture, children, old people, it's a mad dash to lick poppa.
Hahahahahaha!
They live far away, I'm getting used to the new long bus trip to pick up or deliver children, they are so worth it, I miss them so much.
The kids inspire magic to happen, the lucky jerks.
I have been doing a lot of magic since having a "lair" to do it in and I'm getting uncanny results, so much that I have decided to take care what I manifest from the cosmos because it's a heavy responsibility to keep myself together.
It's funny using the stereo and a chalk drawing on the floor as a kind of phone booth/ isolation chamber, if that sounds silly ignore this part
I have been studying Wizardry since 4th grade, I didn't know anything about Harry Potter but I did know Nostradamus, Merlin (aka Frownstrong), my favorite wizards that really lived.
I have saved my life with magic and of course, destroyed huge parts of it too, whatever works.
My host Skye is doung her own kind of domestic magic, trying to make her house a Clown House in her own image (Hillbilly).
She is on top of her game and everyone elses too, she may seem bossy but thats ok...she is right and it's not an ego trip.
Like me she knows that ducks have to be in a row for the show to kick out and get eveyone paid.
It bothered her that Will and his friend kept the room doors closed and out of the loop so much, me too I guess.
If they werten't part of our circus than we need the space, I agree.
The room is going to be kept open until a circus crew person needs it, then they have it made.
It's a $300 room for only $100 if you work with us, not bad.
It's one of the "bennies" of being in the Blood Sugar Circus but in return you gotta kick ass.
I'm working out ways to pay off the talent and crew, sometimes I have gift certificates, other times beer tickets or weed, I like giving out cash too.
It all comes from our patrons who call and email asking us to be part of whatever they have going on.
I'm doing the revolution gig next weekend for free because it's the revolution for crissakes.
I was going to do some Stand Up Comedy at a cafe last night but it was raining so hard I didn't expect the size crowd I need to be really funny.
Instead, I kicked it here twerrlin my lasso and plotting global domination.
I popped in a Chris Rock cd and laughed my butt off.
I have an ash tray, thats what I call it, an empty gallon jug with the top cut off full almost to the top with apple cores.
I eat a lot of apples and for some reason I didn't want apple cores with other trash, I don't know why, today I will toss it because it's become obsolete, I no longer stop eating at the cores, I have no problem eating the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why we don't build tall bikes..?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johndecember/1508864559/

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.