Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I went washing

Big step since it was going to the laundry started the whole "Die with the Clown House Syndrome" where as my empire crumbled so did my family and internal organs.
I'm better now, only a hint of the itching that was my life for weeks, I was stong enough to load the big cattle trailor with my laundry (two boxes) and haul it over to Belmont, I chose a different wash house and saved a quarter a load until the dryer ripped me off for three quarters.
I did laundry and went to Muddy Waters Cafe, I was hoping to do some show recuiting and see if I can take coffee yet.
I walked up to the place and could smell the coffee inside like it was a bitch in heat, I was panting.
Coffee,sugar and chocolate are hard on the system and I love all of those things, the pain is too great to try it so I had a smoothie and split as soon as I could.
I feel good, not strong yet but good enough to work, I'm sure glad I had some weed when the worst if the itching came on, I had found some Organic Blueberry nugs and they kept the demons from taking my mind.
I have gotten through this whith a host of herbs and plant parts, wizardry and magic, good sense and diet, lots of help from my friends.
Now I'm back to wondering what to do with the Clown Houses body of work?
I have so much stuff from articles about us to comics, zines, photos, posters all originals too, what the hell do I do with this stuff?
It would be great if there was gonna be another Clown House but guess what, the money didn't come.
All the money we raised for the new place went to restoring the old one back, the idea was to get the depost back and get another house.
We all worked night and day on the place for months, spent money and went without sleep just to get the joint ready for the next folks and the landlord never showed up.
They are telling us that the house was trashed and that there would be no deposit repayed.
I thought they would be cool with us but they are not, they were bad landlords who left us in the dark and cold and I always defended them like a stupid ass.
There is still a show, the new act will have a stand up bass and a bunch of new faces I think you will like.
I am on the hunt now that I'm feeling better, wanna job?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.