Tuesday, October 16, 2007

churnin

hi friends, there wasn't much to write about this week, well there is but it needs to be a surprise.
My next gig will be the revolution party at Berbati's Pan next weekend, it's a "carpet clown" gig.
I'm rehearsing the bits tonight in the late hours.
I still have some nasty pruritis (itching caused by bile salts) it's not the torture it was but it is annoying.
I was up last night scratching when a bum fight broke out.
It was about 3:30 am when I could hear a lot of screaming at street level.
I ignored it until I could hear the sound of metal being dented (they were punching cars).
I got my ass up, walked over to the window and saw two drunks beating the crap out of each other.
One had those crutches that start at the hands and go to the ground, kinda like half crutches.
He took them and whacked his friend across the face with them and they both hit the ground.
They both got up and for some reason the guy with crutches no longer needed them.
They took turns smacking eachother, yelling at eachother and hugging/crying.
They would get really close, then start punching again.
The guy with the crutches swung on the other guy so hard HE fell (because he missed) and as he hit the ground he began yelling for
someone to call the law.
He eventually got back up and faught his friend who was waiting in the middle of the street for him.
All the while this was going down, Hawthorn street was still a busy place, they tryed to fight all the other people too.
I was really tempted to get some dark clothing on and wipe up the floor with both of them, I saw it as a "freebe".
A bunch of my neighbors were out watching too and I didn't want to scare them with a bunch of violence that actually connected and drew lots of damage.
I'm mellowing out in my old age.

1 comment:

Black Scorpion said...

Dingo,
Hope you are doing well. Hope to see you again someday!
Black Scorpion
Lobster Boy
codytandme@rocketmail.com

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.