Wednesday, September 19, 2007

went to work

I shouldn't have but I did.
The other day I worked too and it busted my bones, I did get lucky though.
As I went to score some life saving grapes I was flagged down by a young woman in a head scarf.
She asked me "So what are yall doing now?"
I didn't pretend to know what she was talking about, I just told her that I live alone now and my neck was a wreck.
Turns out she is a healer of the yoga kind, she also is into other stuff I don't understand or know I need.
We went to have some coffee, during the cup we decided I would trade her something for her healing powers upon my neck.
I was happy to have someone to talk to at that hour of the morning anyway.
She dropped her child off ar school and then came over (well, she skinned a roadkill Racoon first (no kidding) and then came over.
We never got around to trading anything or getting healed, we spent a couple of hours dancing around and throwing on costumes.
She wore a gas mask and I put the cop outfit on and we made them make out.
She then told me that our relationship was getting a little too serious.
(Don't think I'm cheating Caffeine yall, she told me that it was over between us and I believe her, sucks because I still love her.)
So we played around and had some cuddling good times, I sure needed a friend, I think she did too, fun gal.
She split and I went to work, by the time I got to the Alberta Hood I was spent, I had just gone through an ordeal, i should have rested but the bills keep rolling in, we are looking at $400 in utility bills for the last month we were there, I don't think we will get a deposit back and if we do Caff needs it, I have already spent half that on dump fees, thats rough but not too bad.
I limped my bike home after making a few bucks, it took a lot out of me to get home and it was down hill.
When I got there my new friend was there too with some groceries and her little boy.
We made some dinner ate and then my stomach went back into gall attack mode mixed with fatique, my friend took good care of me, she did energy work, did some voodoo with her hands over my body that made me have to run to the bathroom.
She made me mushy rice to eat and ginger tea, it was all done with love, hell she even had sex with me.
It was great to be loved and cared for, I'm a mighty guy when my wings get all unfolded but I still need a lot of love and support.
I told her that I don't think she would be able to handle "getting it on" with me when I'm well, being sick is just right for someone who is delicate, she does have working hands, thats good to see, i hate lazy people more than I don't like stupid ones.
So there I lay, with her in my arms and her son sleeping with us too, and i wondered,"shouldn't this be my wife and son?"can't force a flower open.
Kind of intimate for someone I met that morning, she was kind of freaked out for a minit, I told her I didn't know any strangers, not without condoms anyway.

She told me that she didn't want romance to hinder her traveling because she likes to get lost a lot, I told her to have special friends in a bunch of towns and make me one of them.
That was a great ending to an awful ordeal, it could have been worse, I could have stayed crazy, lost my will, broke my brain or had to die of stomach death of the stomach.

I'm now feeling tired and ill, I'm getting the rest I needed the whole time at the Clown House, I'm not crazy anymore and I'm counting my blessings.
I got to see my kids today, I got to show my boy how to pee, got to help my little girl with her homework and Caffeine fed me.
One thing I noticed was that her space is clean save for the piss my son added to the floor before his lesson it's spotless, my place is super clean too, the first day of the Clown House there were several puddles of liquid from varying species, it was a dump from the gate.

rest is good, it's work for me to rest, but I'll do it.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.