Sunday, September 30, 2007

so do you think I got sick drinking that potion?

I drank it down, sat there for a bit, passed out and woke up feeling ill.
I ran down to the bath and commenced puking, or trying to anyway.
I had hot water on my back and my head by the drain, mouth open, heaving.
All I got was some stingy salt rocks and a little oily fumes, it was RANK!
It came finally, about a third cup of oil, then I felt better.
"Axle Grease" my new healing friend came over and she made me drink some powdered herbs that tasted like esspresso grounds and cloves, I don't know what it was but I couldn't wait to eat the beans and rice she made me.
She gave me some good ideas, some loving kindness and left.
Now days I'm feeling much better, still in bed a lot but not in pain, only itching from bile salts in my bloodstream, thats awful but It's less everyday.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.