Thursday, September 27, 2007

pumpkin

Y know whats I really found to be healing?
Classic-frikkin rock, I'm a shut in so what the hell?
The songs are great, I'm already feeling much better, they have names like
"Flying high again"
"Movin up"
"Back in Black?"
Then the song "Blinded by the light" came on, I think it's about a douche.
Ood's gal and Bizzy drug him off to the coast missing the gig tonight perfectly, I need the dough.
I'm surprised he left when this Last Thursday gig would be the best chance to get a petition for people to sign agreeing that he wasn't indecent on the day of his arrest.
I devoured a whole chicken this morning whithout stopping, I couldn't help myself, I've been on a diet of lemon juice and sea salt water with breaks for grapefruit, wow.
It works though let me tell ya, I cant move any stones out without softening up the room a little, gotta melt the rock down.
This is a wonderful place to be seriously ill in, pople are nice to me, all the tools for feeling better are here or in the hood.
I'm going to do an experiment today,
I'm taking a big speaker and laying it face up, then I'm laying some food service film down on it.
I'm dousing (really soaking) a hunk of flannel with heated Castor oil and wrapping it on my chest over my gall bladder.
Do you see where I'm going with this?
I plug in a Rush album or anything with lots of drums in it, Then I'll be throwing a sleeping bag over my back and laying on the speaker.
Push play and fiddle with some knobs and I should be able to vibrate the heated oil right through my skin and into the gall bladder.
In the end, if it works I may have to write Ted Nugent of Ozzy a letter thanking them for being such apes.
Thats all for later, it's a nice day, I'm going out in it if it kills me, my guess is that it's gonna be great!
When did I become Tony the Tiger?
See ya at last Thursday on Alberta, I'm gonna set up by Trade Up Music Or The Know Or The Nest and hawk shirts.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.