Friday, September 07, 2007

on Belmont Sat....i think

OK so I got to find a way to clown the street fair on Belmont, make some dough sellin stuff (or services), clean up, get out to the "Burbs"in a bow tie and deal Black Jack for a few hours.
If I don't get all the clown white off, i will look like a junkie or maybe a card dealer who moonlights as a long haul truck driver.
Thats what we call "Good problems" ones that come with successful living.
I have been looking at a lot of mansions round here, a lot are set up for groups to live in like monestarys or old age homes.
It's just a matter of time before I get one and then "there goes the neighborhood".
I love mansions more than any other dwelling, farm houses are next yeah buddy.
I keep seeing visions of myself on the rooves of some of thiese places, playing guitar out of Ood's battery powered amp, while getting drenched in a January night rain storm. I see I'm older and I have a shock of white hair hanging with the rest of my frozen mane as I shiver and play some clownabilly boogaloo to anyone who is awake at 4 am.
I play until the amp is dead and the guitar falls away down the side of the building.
(I break Ood's stuff in my dreams too, cool huh?)
My whole goal in life as far as I can remember is to make a fortune vast enough to afford a spot (permanent) where I can let the rest of my insanity go.
I have to do so with class and as much dignity that one who lights other people's farts would require.
Also I NEED a catapult, a pianopult, a trebuchet, and a roller coaster that leads into a swiming pool that I never EVER clean.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.