Thursday, September 06, 2007

jack sprint




I went to Free Geek to get a mouse, all my electric equipment has a course layer of dirt on it, the old mouse looked like it had already been through a cat it didn't work so good.

I didn't realize those guys were such tough bastards, they talked to me like people who talk to morons all day, I used to need to do that.
When everyone wants a piece of you, ya gotta cut the BS or your gonna be there all day.
I did my part by asking complicated questions with no clear answer and asking for people who don't work there.
As I found my way to Free Geek, I had to climb some heavy hills riding my bike.
I ride a beast to say the least, The Behemoth is over 8 feet tall and long as a car, it's made of 5 old steel frames and sometimes is equipped with a woman on the back so it's one heavy mammajamma, I'm in great shape for it, it's been a long time my numero uno bike.
(In the photo it's two of the Hula Hogs getting ticketed in front of the Clown House.)
As I rode on, if pedaling got hard going, in my head I see a stag's eyes open and my legs get a bit of power, again a hill rises, I see a bison's eyes open, sometimes a big horn sheep or powerful grass eater.
When I'm at intersections I see a Jack Rabbits eyes open and I get a sprint plus a bunch of split second movements and adjustments in fast flight, high above the ground and in traffic, thats a plus.
As my body takes in air and I continue scrolling through all the vertebrates on the planet that I'm related to, the wind shoots up my gullet scraping my larynx and producing a dull roar, my Jack Rabbits eyes move to the front of it's head and it turns into a mountain lion, still quick movement but stronger, eventually an African lion's eyes open, I see red.
Any people at the top of the hill get to see a tall bike dude with his eyes rolled to the back of his head growling and panting with lips splayed back and dry.

When I get to the top I realize I have no idea where I'm going, I stop the bike in mid air, I see a naked muddy human with two rocks in hand, he strikes them together and in the sparks I see I'm 6 blocks from Free Geek (plus I asked someone).
It's been like that my whole life, it was asleep and now they are awake, it's glad to be home.
Like what we do? Donation bucket!

No comments: